CURCUMIN & PIPERINE
- Bolsters the immune system
- Can reduce the severity of cold symptoms and the duration of cold
- Helps in controlling allergies by reducing the levels of histamine
- Assists in the production of collagen
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Can decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer
- Helps the body detox
- Helps heal wounds
- Can help prevent cataracts
- Helps protect the brain from Alzheimer’s and other diseases associated with aging
- Protects the cells from oxidative damage
- A natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
- Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- May help reverse many steps in the heart disease process
- Has been studied as a beneficial herb in cancer treatment and been found to affect cancer growth, development and spread at the molecular level
- May be useful in preventing and treating Alzheimer’s disease
Black pepper is rich in a plant compound called piperine, which test-tube studies have found to have potent antioxidant properties.
Studies suggest that a diet high in antioxidants may help prevent or delay the damaging effects of free radicals.
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any diseas