is one of many antioxidants. Antioxidants are nutrients that block some of the damage caused by free radicals.
- Bolsters the immune system
- Can reduce the severity of cold symptoms and the duration of cold
- Helps in controlling allergies by reducing the levels of histamine
- Assists in the production of collagen
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Can decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer
- Helps the body detox
- Helps heal wounds
- Can help prevent cataracts
- Helps protect the brain from Alzheimer’s and other diseases associated with aging
- Protects the cells from oxidative damage
Is an antioxidant. It can come from plant or animal sources. Plant sources include colorful fruits and vegetables. Animal sources include liver and whole milk.
- Is essential for preserving your eyesight
- Plays an important role in the growth and development of your cells
- Helps proper bone growth and development Reproduction
- Plays a vital role in maintaining your body’s natural defences.
Helps your body absorb calcium. Calcium is one of the main building blocks of bone. A lack of vitamin D can lead to bone diseases such as osteoporosis or rickets. Vitamin D also has a role in your nerve, muscle, and immune systems.
- Helps in absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Helps maintain normal blood calcium levels
- Maintain normal bones, muscle and immune system functions
- Has a role in the process of cell division
- Helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older
- Help reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Needed for normal growth and development of bone and the immune system in children
Is an antioxidant. It may help protect your cells from damage. Vitamin E is fat-soluble. This means your body stores and uses it as needed.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Can help to speed healing and reduce scarring when applied to skin
- Key element for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes.
- Helps Balance Cholesterol
Provides you with a highly biologically active form of vitamin K2 that is 10 times more efficiently absorbed than vitamin K1 from spinach.
- Regulates blood clotting
- Help maintain normal bones
- Is key for strong immunity, healthy skin and eyes
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any diseas.