Ubiquinol is the active and non-oxidized form of CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) readily usable by your body. As you continue to get older, your body has more and more difficulty converting CoQ10 into ubiquinol. Your body can’t use ubiquinone without first turning it into ubiquinol. This is why Kaneka Ubiquinol is more bio-available and is the healthy form of CoQ10. Kaneka Ubiquinol is a premium ingredient, which is natural, safe and clinically-proven to help maintain physical health, protect against the effects of stress and promote healthy energy levels. It’s a sustainable and stable product made via proprietary, 100% natural yeast fermentation. More info available at:
- Bolsters the immune system
- Can reduce the severity of cold symptoms and the duration of cold
- Helps in controlling allergies by reducing the levels of histamine
- Assists in the production of collagen
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Can decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer
- Helps the body detox
- Helps heal wounds
- Can help prevent cataracts
- Helps protect the brain from Alzheimer’s and other diseases associated with aging
- Protects the cells from oxidative damage
- Improve heart health and blood sugar regulation,
- Assist in the prevention and treatment of cancer and
- It can help with fertility
- Reduce the frequency of migraines.
- It could also reduce the oxidative damage that leads to muscle fatigue, skin damage and brain and lung diseases
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any diseas.