Is an essential factor required for the production of collagen, a protein present in connective tissues of the body (skin, tendons, muscles, ligaments etc). Therefore, vitamin C is especially helpful in healing wounds of all types. From minor cuts to deep wounds, broken bones and burns, vitamin C speeds up the healing process and helps you to recover faster.
- Bolsters the immune system
- Can reduce the severity of cold symptoms and the duration of cold
- Helps in controlling allergies by reducing the levels of histamine
- Assists in the production of collagen
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Can decrease the risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer
- Helps the body detox
- Helps heal wounds
- Can help prevent cataracts
- Helps protect the brain from Alzheimer’s and other diseases associated with ageing
- Protects the cells from oxidative damage
Take one teaspoon daily. Mix it with cold water or juice if desired. Could be consumed before or together with cold drinks or other cold food. Refrain from consuming anything hot at the same time to protect liposomes from damage. Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from sunlight. Preferably refrigerate before and after opening. Best before 90 days if not opened. After opening, best if consumed within 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any diseas.